Thursday, January 10, 2013

The best day in a college girl's life

The day has finally come! My MacBook Pro has arrived!
Merry Christmas to myself


After slowly and steadily saving my pitiful earnings for a year, I was able to do away with my gigantic and ancient PC for this beautiful piece of technology. Aside from having an iPhone, I am really not too familiar with Apple systems yet, so I don't really know what the heck I am doing. But I was pretty much the only student at Cal Berkeley last semester without one, and from what I've heard they are definitely more student friendly.
Any commentary or advice from Mac users would be greatly appreciated! I'm off to keep playing with my new toy. Also, more blogs soon to come! I got off to a slow start by creating this blog during the holidays.
Happy beginning of Spring semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment