Monday, January 28, 2013

Bye Bye Social Life

Guess what I did this weekend? 
There are actually a lot of things I could have done, seeing as it's the first weekend back when all the parties are, friends hang out after being away, and typically there isn't much to do yet in terms of actual school work. 
 But nope, not for Krista.
I have read 394 pages worth of textbooks this weekend alone. 
First week back and they just pile it on. I'm pretty proud of my stamina to get everything done on time as it is assigned to be read, but not gonna lie I feel a little numb right now. And sort of grumpy and irritated, seeing as I didn't go outside for two days, haha. I just seem to have a knack for picking the classes with brutal and really unrealistic amounts of reading, so it should be a fun semester.
Good bye to my social life! I will have to start allotting time to my friends to have "study hang-outs" in order to be social. No time to talk though, of course. We will just sit next to each other and study, just for the sake of being in their presence. :P

108 days until summer vacation; the countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment